COMDECK – the foundation solution designed for your commercial development
Comdeck is a proprietary raft foundation system and replaces the need for traditional strip foundations or pile & beams; improving quality, reducing costs, health and safety risks and construction times on your site.
Comdeck is designed in-house using our Structural and Geotechnical knowledge, coupled with the latest technology and innovative solutions to ensure that we provide the most effective solution to your foundation requirements.
Abbey Pynford understand that on commercial projects, the foundations can be one of the largest risks to budget and programme. Once we are working with you, we can tailor our offer to provide a complete service including: design, setting out, drainage/services, piling, ground treatment, deck-structural floor and we can offer site investigation, a fixed price option and warranty. We aim to substantially improve on you expected programme time by reducing preparatory works, selecting time efficient solutions, reducing interface with multiple subcontractors thus reducing preliminaries.
The Benefits of Comdeck
- Quicker; reduced construction times and less prone to weather delay
- Improved Safety; No excavations or trenches
- Improved programme certainty; A simpler, one stop solution removing interface between multiple sub-contractors
- Reduced preparatory works; often no piling mat required
- Reduced spoil off site; shallower drainage, no beams or strips and shallower working platform
- Higher quality; Pre-fabricated edge shuttering, accurate setting out and slab finishes
- Reduced carbon footprint; Finite element analysis designed to provide the most efficient design, reducing materials and thus carbon footprint
- Pre-approved; Meets all warranty provider requirements
- Robust; a 100% track record of structural integrity
- Cost-effective; ask us for a price and find out!
The Comdeck system is flexible to your site and requirements:
- Bearing on any form of pile, improved ground or a combination;
- Flexible piling options to suit your site; rigs from 1.5T to 50T and above for driven, bored, CFA, helical, rotary displacement and mini piling
- Rolling dynamic compaction, dynamic compaction, dynamic replacement, vibration compaction
- Stone columns
- Soil stabilisation, soil mixing
- Voided or non-voided slab
- Gas membrane and venting
- Starter bars or bolt boxes for RC and steel frames respectively
- Reduced excavation volumes and options for soil displacement piles to avoid spoil arisings
- Steps, lift pits, retaining walls, basements and waterproofing