Kender Phase 4
Size: 9 slabs totalling 5420m2
Duration: 24 weeks
Scope of work :
- The design and installation of piled non-voided Comdeck slabs for flats, offices and housing
- The installation of 1213no 300mm diameter CFA piles, ave. 7m deep, with a 13.5t midi piling rig
- The installation of 240no 250mm diameter CFA piles up to 23m deep with 35t piling rig
- The construction 225 and 300mm thick reinforced concrete Comdeck slabs incorporating the Abbey Pynford galvanised sacrificial straight shutter system.
- The design and construction of a spanning system, incorporated within some of the proposed slabs, to bridge a Thames Water sewer of 2.4m diameter located 6m below ground level.
Download PDF Version: Click Here (Coming Soon)